We’re just over here talking about all the yummy food we’re gonna eat next week for Thanksgiving...🦃⠀
Today is the first day of the Mom Strong Holiday Training and were talking about how to ENJOY all of the festivities without the extra stress 😊⠀
Just a friendly reminder that there are only a few days a year where you can get together with your best friends and family to celebrate good food, another year with your favorite people, and just time to relax 🎄⠀
If you’re one of those people that stresses about a few days off of your normal eating and fitness routines then this is your friendly reminder to just take a deep breath and enjoy the food + your family time 🥘 ⠀
As long as you eat your normal healthy meals around these celebrations and then go right back to your routine afterwards then there is no reason to stress 🙌🏼 - A few days off won’t get you down! So go enjoy your favorite meal, wine, and pie - without the added stress - You deserve it! 😘 Do you have any fun Holiday traditions that you are going to enjoy this next month? Comment below and let me know!
Give me 12 weeks and I’ll show you how to 👇🏼
🌟Find balance this holiday season
🌟Lose the weight and KEEP it off
🌟Start and stay consistent on your health and fitness journey
🌟Find your enthusiasm to workout and stay motivated
🌟Give you a fitness plan that you can do at home so you can be with your family
🌟Find confidence in yourself again
🌟Be happy, healthy, and strong for your kiddos
I’m here to help you reach your health and fitness goals. So let’s take that first step towards changing your life TODAY 💪🏼
The Holidays are the perfect time to take your health and fitness to the next level. Find the motivation and balance you need to feel great around all of the parties and family gatherings. Together we will ENJOY those moments and still reach our goals.
If this is YOU, Fill out this application below if you want to experience all that Mom Strong has to offer! I'll be accepting motivated mamas who are ready to finally reach their health and fitness goals, be happy in their own skin again, and unleash the supermom they've always dreamed of being!
WHAT YOU GET IN THE 12 WEEK PROGRAM:
🎄12 weeks of daily workouts to get you stronger, leaner, and healthier along with nutrition guidance
🎄1:1 coaching with ME! #accountability
🎄Weekly mindset and healthy habit practice so that you transform your body and mind
🎄A community of Mom Strong mamas to keep you motivated and connected with other like minded women
🎅🏼 Start date: DEC 2ND 🎅🏼Give the gift of Mom Strong this year. Grab your mom or your best mama friend and let's get to work!
You interested? Comment below with your questions or fill out the application HERE!
As the holidays are quickly approaching it's time to start thinking about celebrations, parties, and the season of gift giving! This year it's going to be easier than ever and I am so excited to share the gift of BeautyCounter with all of my family and friends. That is why I have created this quick holiday gift guide with my top 5 favorite products - for anyone interested in trying something new but not sure where to start. There are so many fun options for everyone! As a mom looking for clean and safer ingredients in my products - BeautyCounter has stepped up to save the day AND my skin + makeup game :)
1. FLAWLESS IN FIVE: This is my personal favorite! You get to choose from 6 products that best suit you! The best part is that all it takes is 5 minutes to apply it and look amazing for the day :) I chose the tint skin foundation, satin blush powder (date), brilliant brow gel, lip gloss, lengthening mascara, and the touchup concealer pen. These products have saved my makeup game!
2. THE JELLIES: The cutest little gift set of 5 fun shades of lip gloss. A color for any occasion. These would make a super cute gift because they come in the cutest little package! Colors include: raspberry, butterscotch, orange cream, peppermint, and sorbet.
3. GLOW GETTERS TRIO: This perfect little trio will help brighten your skin and give you the best glow. This includes Overnight Resurfacing Peel (everyones fave), Instant Glow Illuminating Cream, and the Illuminating Cream Highlighter In Rose Glow. Talk about feeling fresh faced! These products have changed my skin after having a baby and not having much time to spend on my skin care routine. This is just what I needed for a "pick me up".
4. TRAVEL COMPANION (SHAMPOO): This is a product I bought on a whim while I was looking for a cleaner shampoo and I was SO surprised at how much I loved it. It was so hard to find a good shampoo that actually washed my hair good and smelled amazing. This little travel companion is great so that you can travel and keep your hair care looking/feeling good.
5. COUNTERMATCH RECOVERY SLEEPING CREAM OR COUNTERTIME TETRAPEPTIDE SUPREME CREAM: Both of these are great options to reguvinate your skin and help your face stay hydrated and fresh. The recovery sleep cream is great and keeping your face hydrated and smooth (the perfect nighttime cream) and if you need a little extra boost for fine lines and wrinkles then the Supreme Cream is for YOU!
I hope you love all of these products as much as I do! If you have any questions feel free to comment below and I can help you out :)
If you find that you LOVE these products and want to join the BeautyCounter movement for safer beauty: You can become a Band Of Beauty Member for only $29 and enjoy free shipping (over $100), 10% product credit, exclusive offers, AND best of all a FREE welcome gift of an Overnight Resurfacing Peel when you spend ($50). So if you think you're going to be giving the gift of BeautyCounter this holiday season then you might love these perks of that the Band Of Beauty has to offer. You can join HERE!
Join the 12 days of Fit-Mas Challenge for 12 days of workouts to keep you feeling good during the Holiday season. With family gatherings, time crunches, and holiday celebrations - take some time for YOU this season to squeeze in these 12 days of Fitmas! Join our group taking on the Fit-Mas challenge and share your journey with us!
•12 workouts emailed to your inbox
• At home workouts
• Equipment: a kettlebell OR dumbells
• 30-60 minute workouts
• Email availability to answer any questions throughout the challenge